Perfect for all domestic and commercial properties, these services are performed by the builders Lambeth counts on for quality house repairs and revamping. You can get help with redecoration, home improvement, house repairs, and a whole lot more besides. All begun with an on-site consultation with an experienced tradesman, provided obligation-free.
Why Hire Us As Your Lambeth Builders?
- Because we offer phone and online support 24/7! Contact us for a consult with one of the experienced tradesmen any time.
- Have a meeting to plan out your budget and renovation work as a whole onsite - there's no obligation to use the local builders of the company afterwards
- You get high quality refurbishment and house repairs of a guaranteed quality. And stay within your budget every time!
- Wondering about the experience of the technicians? Don't be! In addition to their training and years in the industry, each has full insurance cover
Your Choice Of Building Services in Lambeth:
- Painting and Decorating: all sorts of interior walls and woodwork are easy for the decorators to deal with. We undercoat and colour-match with technical skill.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: for both residential and commercial properties, this services gives you the planning and installation skills needed for new kitchens.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: this is your one-stop solution for all decorating, electrical work and plumbing for both small-scale upgrades and full renovations.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: ideal for plastering and wallboarding walls and ceilings, from the initial coat to the final precisely skimmed finish.
- Tiling Services: there's no wall, part-wall, sink splashback, or floor that the expert team can't fit tiles to. We work with ceramic, porcelain, quarry tiles, and much more!
- Wallpapering Services: need to get precision wallpapering behind radiators, door frames, and the like? The renovation experts can work with any area.
Besides the Builders services we offer, you can count on us for various types of handymen jobs. Sometimes the easiest tasks prove to be the most difficult ones. Save yourself some time - we can repair furniture, mount TVs and more.
Booking Us For a Service? Here's a Little More to Know
We know that with many other building companies the costs of the work aren't always clear. That's why we take pains to make sure you're always aware how we'll be sticking well within your budget. The initial step to this is of course our in-person consultation. This will allow us to first calculate, and then provide you with a clear price breakdown, which will include:
- A clear list of all labour we'll be undertaking, set out by room or task
- An itemised list of materials we'll be using, including an accurate estimate based on our experience if we're supplying the materials, or your materials if not
- All other costs and prices associated with the work that you need done!
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Lambeth
Lambeth is the main metropolitan centre of the London Borough of Lambeth, which is located in the central part of London and lies 1 mile southeast of Charing Cross. The district has had several different names during the centuries, such as Lambehitha (which means landing place), Sutlamehethe and North Lamhuth, while the surrounding marshland area was known as Lambeth Marhse. In the past, Lambeth and the Palace of Westminster (which were opposite one another) were connected via a horse ferry across the River Thames. In 1750, after the opening of the Westminster Bridge, the northern marshalnds of Lambeth became part of Lambeth's urban development. Lambeth is serviced by the nearby tube stations of Lambeth North Waterloo and Southwark.